The Ultimate Commercial Skid Steer Plow
The 32 Contractor Series for skid steers is available in 8' 6", 9' 0", and 10' 0" widths. Add the E-Z Switch Wing System to the 8' 6" or the 9' plow for even more snow moving capacity to make it the ultimate in commercial SKID snow removal equipment.
Easy Hookups & Trip Springs
Sno-Way SKD plows work with the universal skid steer plate or tractor loader attachment plates for easy on/off. It also has specially designed trip springs to provide full load trip action for uninterrupted plowing.
- Sno-Way SKD plows work with universal skid steer plate or tractor loader attachment plates
- Angle cylinder crossover relief valves protect the blade when an object is struck (standard)
- Integrated shoe receiver (shoes optional)
- Patented Ground Hugger™ blade design
- Plow uses existing auxiliary skid steer hydraulics and quick coupler hose connections (not included)
- Pre-drilled top rail holes for E-Z Fit™ Snow Deflector » Specially designed trip springs provide full load trip action for uninterrupted plowing
- Stitch welded 12 gauge blade for superior rigidity and strength
- Tight blade curl geometry provides optimum snow rolling action
- Center A-frame float linkage to allow for contour changes
- Triple-coat protection • Zinc phosphate wash • Automotive E-coat primer • Military grade powder coat finish
- Optional Sno-Way E-Z Switch™ accessories for increased productivity