What make this plow different? Its high strength steel moldboard and Trip-Edge Technology ensures the base angle trips, not the entire blade. This protects your vehicle and driver from harsh impact when you hit uneven surfaces or obstacles.
The 29THDSKD series skid steer plow is available in 7'-6" and 8'-0" high strength steel moldboard and trip edge techonology ensures that only the base angle trips when encountering an obstacle not the entire blade. This means you won't lose the load you have been pushing.
- Sno-Way SKD plows work with universal skid steer plate or tractor loader attachment plates
- Angle cylinder crossover relief valves protect the blade when an object is struck (standard)
- Integrated shoe receiver (shoes optional)
- Patented Ground Hugger™ blade design
- Plow uses existing auxiliary skid steer hydraulics and quick coupler hose connections (not included)
- Pre-drilled top rail holes for E-Z Fit™ Snow Deflector » Specially designed trip springs provide full load trip action for uninterrupted plowing
- Stitch welded 12 gauge blade for superior rigidity and strength
- Tight blade curl geometry provides optimum snow rolling action
- Center A-frame float linkage to allow for contour changes
- Triple-coat protection: Zinc phosphate wash; Automotive E-coat primer; Military grade powder coat finish
- High strength steel moldboard and Trip-Edge Technology ensures the base angle trips, not the entire blade
SNO-WAY® GROUND HUGGER™ BLADE DESIGN
Sno-Way’s Ground Hugger™ blade design transfers pressure from snow loads to the blade - effectively forcing the blade downward.
- Aggressive 65-degree cutting edge attack angle
- Blade geometry creates optimal roll for maximum force on the ground and evenly distributes snow loads across the moldboard
- Provides unmatched cleaning performance in combination with the downward force of the skid steer or tractor loader arms