Moves Up To 6.1 Cubic Yards of Snow
The RevolutionHD skid steer plow has hydraulic wings to make it a push plow or a box plow. At a 10 foot width, it's the big daddy of skid steer plows. Versatile, fast and reliable, it's built for either personal use or commercial show plowing applications.
Complete Flexibility & Ultimate Durability
The patented fully controllable, independently movable 13 1/2" wide wings allow you to make your plow a full open plow to a box end plow in a matter of seconds. While other "expendable" plows have wings that move out and forward 20 degrees, the RevolutionHD allows the operator to move the independent hydraulic wings to tackle any difficult situation.
- Sno-Way SKD plows work with universal skid steer plate or tractor loader attachment plates
- Angle cylinder crossover relief valves protect the blade when an object is struck (standard)
- Integrated shoe receiver (shoes optional)
- Patented Ground Hugger™ blade design
- Plow uses existing auxiliary skid steer hydraulics and quick coupler hose connections (not included)
- Pre-drilled top rail holes for E-Z Fit™ Snow Deflector
- Specially designed trip springs provide full load trip action for uninterrupted plowing
- Stitch welded 12 gauge blade for superior rigidity and strength
- Tight blade curl geometry provides optimum snow rolling action
- Center A-frame float linkage to allow for contour changes
- Triple-coat protection: • Zinc phosphate wash; • Automotive E-coat primer; • Military grade powder coat finish
- Full hydraulic single switch actuation