Move Up To 4.8 Cubic Yards of Snow
The 29R series for skid steers get the job done. It's built with commercial grade strength and adjustable wings to go from a straight plow to a plow box in a snap and move snow in a hurry. Add optional Down Pressure Hydraulic System and Wireless Pro-Control for even more versatility!
Built For Home Or Commercial Use
Sno-Way SKD Expandable plows are built for either personal use or commercial snow plowing applications and work with universal skid steer plate or tractor loader attachment plates for easy hook ups.
- Sno-Way SKD plows work with universal skid steer plate or tractor loader attachment plates
- Angle cylinder crossover relief valves protect the blade when an object is struck (standard)
- Integrated shoe receiver (shoes optional)
- Patented Ground Hugger™ blade design
- Plow uses existing auxiliary skid steer hydraulics and quick coupler hose connections (not included)
- Pre-drilled top rail holes for E-Z Fit™ Snow Deflector
- Specially designed trip springs provide full load trip action for uninterrupted plowing
- Stitch welded 12 gauge blade for superior rigidity and strength
- Tight blade curl geometry provides optimum snow rolling action
- Center A-frame float linkage to allow for contour changes
- Triple-coat protection • Zinc phosphate wash • Automotive E-coat primer • Military grade powder coat finish
- Full hydraulic single switch actuation