Move More Snow – In Less Time
The patented Double Wing Mechanism offered on the Revolution Series of plows greatly increases snow moving capabilities. The hydraulically-controlled blade wings pivot 150 degrees allowing the plower to turn his machine into a box plow, a scoop plow, a wide straight plow, a curb-cleaning plow, a half scoop plow and anything else the job requires.
In the optimal positions, the Double Wing plows will always out perform any V-Plow, Expandable Wing Plow or Straight plow with wings.
- Dual Hydraulic Wings
- Controlled by hand held controller
- No-Gap wing design
- Triple axis plow – center angle and dual wing angles
- Fast and responsive hydraulic action
GROUND HUGGER™ PLOWS
Sno-Way’s Ground Hugger™ blade design transfers pressure from the snow loads to the blade – effectively forcing the blade downward.
- Aggressive 65-degree cutting edge attack angle
- Blade geometry creates optimal roll for maximum force on the ground and evenly distributes snow loads across the moldboard
- Provides unmatched cleaning performance in combination with the downward force of the skid steer or tractor loader arms
Pre-Drilled Top Blade Rail
The pre-drilled top blade rail allows for E-Z installation of So-Way’s E-Z Fit Deflector.
Angle cylinder crossover relief valves protect the blade when an object is struck (standard)
Center A-frame float linkage to allow for contour changes
- We start with zinc phosphate wash as an initial layer to prevent corrosion.
- Then we add an automotive E-Coat primer which penetrates into the metal to keep rust from ever starting.
- Finally we coat the blade with a military grade powder coat for tough exterior.