The EZ-Command Center enables effortless access to many of the tractor's functions. This reduces operator fatigue, resulting in a more comfortable, productive and efficient operator's environment. Plus, an ergonomic workstation engineered with instantly accessible controls and information centers make for a comfortable day's work from the M7's wide cabin with virtually unobstructed views.
*Premium model pictured
IDEAL FOR HYDRAULIC-DRIVEN AND COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT
The M7 Premium/Premium KVT Tractors, as well as Deluxe, provide a CCLS (Closed Center Load Sensing) hydrualic system ideal for equipment utilizing hydraulically driven components. It features hydraulic flow rates fully capable of supporting planters and other applications demanding high performing hydraulics. The M7 Series tractor can support a variety of tasks, including:
- Round Baling
- Planting (Planter)
- Mixer Wagon
- Grain Cart
- Premium and Premium KVT Models - The M7 Premium and Premium KVT models offer electronically controlled CCLS (Closed Center Load Sensing) hydraulics, providing programmable flow rates for easily repeatable and precise control.
- Deluxe Models - The M7 Deluxe Models offer mechanically controlled CCLS (Closed Center Load Sensing) hydraulics, providing high and adjustable flow rates ideal for applications requiring a high performing hydraulic system.
- Standard Models - The M7 Standard Models feature a Pressure Compensated, Fixed Displacement hydraulic system, providing ample and adjustable flow rates for baler, tillage and rotary cutter applications.
On all M7 models, Kubota offers standard 4-speed live-independent PTO (540/540E/1000/1000E), giving you the ability to operate a variety of rear-mounted implements at the optimum speed for each which results in lower operating cost and fuel consumption.
Auto PTO on/off with a 3-Point Hitch Position* automatically disengages the PTO when the linkage is raised, then re-engages when the linkage is lowered, increasing operator efficiency.
The M7 Gen 2 tractors boast 11,787 lbs. of 3-Point hitch lift capacity at 24" behind (OECD) for those larger implements that are part of your operation.
*Available on Premium and Premium KVT Models
- 30X15 (6 Speed, 5 Range) Semi-Powershift (Standard, Deluxe, Premium) - The M7 features Kubota's dependable Semi-Powershift transmission that provides 30 forward and 15 reverse speeds which allowsan optimal gear range being available for your application.
- KVT Transmission (Premium KVT) - The KVT (Kubota Variable Transmission) features a continuously variable transmission that offers an infinite number of forward and reverse speeds.
*Standard Semi-Powershift Model shown
KUBOTA V6108 ENGINE WITH POWER BOOST
The V6108 engine boasts the latest in clean-engine technology providing a high-level performance, while adhering to emission regulations. Power boost delivers mower power when additional power is needed to operate and maintain maximum efficiency within travel and PTO applications. The M7-132 and M7-152 models provide 20 HP boost while the M7-172 models provide an additional 5 HP boost.
Across the M7 Gen 2 lineup, comfort comes standard. Every model comes with a large, four post cab which provides plenty of legroom as well as great visibility for the operator. All models offer an air ride seat plus an instructor seat. All controls are laid out ergonomically, keeping them within an easy and comfortable reach for the operator.
- Standard/Deluxe - The multi-function handle on the Standard and Deluxe series tractors allows the operator ergonomic options to improve the ease of operation. The multi-function handle provides the ability to raise and lower three point, change gears and ranges as well as engaging auto shift and changing the travel direction of the tractor between forward and reverse.
- Premium - The multi-function provides all of the same functionality as the handle on the standard and deluxe models, with the added feature of being able to control the 1st and 2nd rear remotes of the tractor.
- Premium KVT - The multi-function handle on the KVT model tractors provide the functionality as all of the other models while being able to adjust your travel speed using the handle.
SUPERIOR LOADER LIFT PERFORMANCE
The LM2605 front loader for the M7 Gen 2 has 5,776 lbs. of lift capacity. This loader is engineered to allow customers to perform those demanding front loader tasks, like handing two round bales with ease.
K-MONITOR AND K-MONITOR PRO
All M7 Gen 2 Premium and Premium KVT models come standard with the 7" K-Monitor. The K-Monitor is a soft button navigation terminal with a touch screen or dial adjustment for a variety of functions and settings such as hydraulics, diff-lock or 4WD engagement. The K-Monitor Pro is a 12" terminal. It is touch screen navigated where adjustments can be made using the touch screen or dial. The K-Monitor Pro allows access to the same features as the K-Monitor while also providing the added benefit of being able to monitor three additional items on smaller screens on the left side of the monitor.