- NEW - 7" LCD Color Display with jog dial (Standard)
- NEW Keyless Start - start the excavator without the use of a manual key; no more losing or can't find your keys; excavator will store up to (10) user passcodes to start the machine; anti theft tool (Dealer -Option)
- Rearview Camera - factory ready; dealer installed option; engage the rearview camera by pressing the 'camera' button on the right hand side key pad; screen will split with machine information on top and a clear view behind the excavator
- Automatic One Way Flow Hydraulic Return Line (3rd Line) - on the (-4) excavators the 3rd return line is engaged manually on the right side valve bank; the new feature is electronic and engaged through the display
- Dual Adjustable Seat & Console - allows the operator to find the perfect operating position in the cab
- LED Working Lights - standard feature; changed from Halogen lights to LED
- Improved AC System - improved from (5) air vents to, now, (7) air vents for quick cool down or heat defrost
OPTIONAL HYDRAULIC ANGLE BLADE
Save time and work more efficiently. With a simple movement of the new thumb operated rocker switch on the dozer lever, the hydraulic angle blade can be angled to the right or left to push soil to the side as the machine moves forward, eliminating the need for repetitive repositioning at right angles when backfilling trenches.
1Available on U35-4, U55-5
CLEAN RUNNING KUBOTA TIER 4 ENGINE
Kubota excavators are all powered by Kubota Tier 4 emission engines. The modern engine design maximizes digging and lifting performance, delivers minimized noise and vibration and meets the latest engine emission regulation.
TWO SPEED TRAVEL
All Kubota excavators have a two speed drive that allows for efficient machine maneuverability and backfill operations.
CHANGEABLE CONTROL PATTERN
Convenient Two-pattern Selection System (TPSS) allows you to change between ISO and SAE operating patterns with a quick flip of the TPSS switch – without tools or leaving your seat.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- A spacious operator station designed for greater comfort, with a fully flat floor for more legroom
- Digital panel with easy access, simple settings and easy-to-read indicators and alerts
- Easy cab entry and exit
- Easy-open front slide window
- Wrist rest
- Cup holder
- Optional cab
- Front pin bushings to help maximize durability
- Centralized swivel bearing lubrication
- Protected cylinder hoses
- Steel hood panels
- One-sided engine maintenance
- Wide hood openings for easy access to engine and other vital components
- Proportional flow control of auxiliary circuit (AUX1) and maximum oil flow setting – you can operate a larger variety of auxiliary attachments than ever before
- Proportional AUX flow switch – a convenient bi-directional switch enables easy operation of hydraulic thumbs and other hydraulic attachments such as augers and breakers