Be sure no one is within 15 feet of the working area to ensure safety. Always survey your working area for obstructions and call before you dig to avoid utilities.
Always properly maintain your Sumpex by inspection daily and making sure your blades are properly sharpened. Stumpex blades should maintain a 30 degree angle to work efficiently. Remember to always use your Fecon-provided sharpening gauge.
- Fraction of work time compared to conventional stumpers
- No carbide tools to replace
- Low maintenance (greasing & sharpening only)
- Low RPM auger bit (7-16 RPM) leads to easy clean-up and has no high speed flying debris for safer work zone
- Mount on skid steers with 20-42 GPM / 2,500 to 4,000 psi
- Mount on excavators with 12-20 ton rating and back hoes