The shape of HDT tools, low profile rotor bars, stronger forged tool holder design, and a staggered tool pattern provide excellent mulching performance and durability. In some models, a patented step-tool pattern provides even greater performance. HDT excels in stringy vegetation and where working material into the soil is necessary. With all of these elements combined, the Bull Hog HDT offers optimal cutting efficiency.
- Severe Duty rotor bearing seal design protects from debris for longer bearing life.
- Forged bolt-on rotor stub shafts.
Fecon’s HDT rotor system can be equipped with four different tool options including three unique carbide options and a knife tool that allows contractors to quickly configure their mulcher to diverse conditions.
- Standard dual-carbide tools—greatest all-around reliability and performance for most contractors
- Narrow single carbides—a faster cut with carbide durability and coarser finish
- Stone tools—the greatest durability and wear characteristics against rock and abrasion
- The knife—greatest production capability for jobs with low risk of rock or highly abrasive conditions