To Our Valued Customers:
At Pillar Equipment we remain open for business in order to support our customers with a busy spring season. While we remain open, our priority is the health and safety of our customers and employees as our country fights the spread of COVID-19.
To do our part, we are implementing precautionary measures to ensure that we continue to meet your business needs without interruption.
In addition to ramping up our facility sanitation standards, we want to provide our services in ways that allow for limited physical interaction to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
We understand that in the current environment, some customers may prefer not to enter a store or have us visit your business in person. Here are a few things we plan to do to continue to serve you as efficiently as possible.
- Stores Remain Open: We plan to keep all of our facilities open to serve you.
- Contact: Feel free to contact us by phone, text, or email rather than visiting our dealership. For the time being, our staff understands your needs for distancing, and will be available on email, text, or phone to help answer any questions.
- Online Resources: We are here for you 24/7 online at Pillar Online Parts. Additionally, orders placed online or over the phone can be set outside our dealership for pick up when you arrive. We also encourage you to take advantage of our parts shipping capabilities by contacting our parts department and having the order shipped right to your doorstep.
- Service Support: Call our service manager Tim at 309-236-2548 for any mobile or onsite service needs.
- Suspending Events: We are proactively suspending all events and meetings for the next 60 days; this includes all events and trade shows. While the suspension of events is not optimal, we feel it is our responsibility to do what is in the best interest of customer and employee safety.
We will continue to evaluate this situation and provide updates as things change.
Pillar Equipment Staff and Owners. Quad Cities Owned. Quad Cities Strong.